free website stats program UClear HBC100 Plus | Harley Davidson Forums

UClear HBC100 Plus

Plummie09

Does anyone use this intercom system? I have a few questions and their tech support doesn't respond on weekends.

1. I called my husband's phone from my iPhone 6 that I paired with my unit. When I ended the call, the units un-paired and we had to re-pair them. Is this normal? If so, it would be very inconvenient while out on the road to stop and have to re-pair the units. I think I must have done something wrong when I ended the call maybe.

2. I went to their website and checked into the updates. The website says that updates are not compatable with MAC's but that they are looking to be able to fix that later "this year". The date at the bottom of the screen is from 2013. I do not want to try the download and mess up the units and wondered if anyone knows if the updates now work on a MAC computer or not. I have an apple computer.

I did email their tech support but am anxious to know the answers and hope that there is someone on here that would be able to help me. Thanks!

Thanks! What you posted gave me more info than what came in the package. Tech support emailed me back today and he helped a little as well. I just wish it weren't so cold out so we can try these out on a ride instead of in the house! So far, I think they are pretty awesome.

Back