free website stats program Tyre pressures | Harley Davidson Forums

Tyre pressures

Thanks smitty601,
They gave me the 2008 manual, which dose not have it , but ill be making a note of the above.
cheer's
Dave

Thanks smitty601,
They gave me the 2008 manual, which dose not have it , but ill be making a note of the above.
cheer's
Dave

Take it back and get the 07 manual. The dealer usually has them for all the bikers on the floor. If not have them order you one on them.

Ive just e-mailed the HD shop to change the 2008 man. for a 2007 man. so hopefully they will provide, but in Ireland anything goes.' Ah fech it will do ':naughty

My EG 2008 manual has tire pressure in it... It says 35 front and rear unless your riding two up then you put 40 in the rear.

Also important to make a habit of checking your tire (tyre) pressures on a regular basis with these heavy bikes. Don't wait for poor handling or even worse to signal incorrect inflation.

Thanks smitty601,
cheer's
Dave

My 08 RK manual has the tire pressure table on page 24 of the specifications section,,,,says the same as Smitty says. Also says on page 167, "Follow tire data for correct cold tire inflation pressures". Go figure...

Last edited:
Back