free website stats program Two of My Trike Builds | Harley Davidson Forums

Two of My Trike Builds

flhtbiker

Looks like a fun time. I remember about 5-6 years ago I built a trike for the wife. Had a good time with it to. Was not a Harley but what the heck, she like it and now built her a Harley Trike using a kit. First bike was a Valk Interstate with a California Side Car kit and the second is a 2005 Ultra with a kit by Champion.
Have fun and enjoy it, I had fun doing it for the wife.

Attachments

• h 039.jpg
    h 039.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 96
Re: Here's my Trike build

Looks like a fun time. I remember about 5-6 years ago I built a trike for the wife. Had a good time with it to. Was not a Harley but what the heck, she like it and now built her a Harley Trike using a kit. First bike was a Valk Interstate with a California Side Car kit and the second is a 2005 Ultra with a kit by Champion.
Have fun and enjoy it, I had fun doing it for the wife.

You definitley found the perfect backdrop for taking pictures. I must visit that location some day :D

Re: Here's my Trike build

Crater Lake, Oregon and the other is a lookout point on HWY 101 above the town of Nehalem, Oregon :)

Looks like I got my hand slapped for posting the pics of the two trikes in another trike thread and it got moved. Oh well you know what they say.:bigsmiley29:

She likes the Harley better to, not as much power as the other one. Everyone should ride up into the Cascade Mtns and see Crater Lake, its awesome.

Wonderful back drop in the pics, Thanks for sharing:s

Last edited by a moderator:
Back