free website stats program turn signals on tourbox (or bag lid) | Harley Davidson Forums

turn signals on tourbox (or bag lid)

wv2wheel

I have been thinking of going to the smaller bullet style signals front and rear on my Ultra but then would like to have a little more turn signal action at the rear when done. I currently have the leds on the bag lids (but they are only running lights I think) and wonder if anyone makes something to convert some of the lighting in the tourbox to signals or the leds on the bag lids to signals (without a bunch of hacking and taping on my part)...anyone? I wonder why Harley didnt put a small amber element in the tour box lighting for signals up a little higher where cagers might see them better?

Phil

I added a set of LED turn signals to the bottom of my trunk earlier this year. There are some pictures in the gallery and there is a thread on it.

Here is one of the pictures. I set off my security system so both turn signals would flash. The left one is fully on, the right one is sequencing up.
3b7a7600983c31d53f9ba519f14045c4_4337.jpg

Hey thanks for the ideas guys. I really like the stuff I saw on the Ride Time page to suit my needs..

Thanks again!

I've installed most of the Ride Time products on a project bike in the past, and they are pretty amazing to see them work. I need to get a short video and some pics posted since they get more connects than the big ticket items that were on the bike. LEDs are pretty amazing products.

Back