free website stats program Tuning 2007 Ultra Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

Tuning 2007 Ultra Classic

BUDROE

I have a 2007 Ultra Classic which I put vance and hines true duals on with python mufflers. I bought a Fi2000 Cobra tuner and had it put on. The tuner was bad. I unplug and went back to not using it. The tuner was repaired and I am Leary of putting it back on. Recently I rode and my engine light came on when I accelerated up to 60 mph and went off when I decelerated, What can I do or check? And should I put the Fi2000 Back on?

First thing I would do is check to see what code or codes you have. They could be present or historic codes. You can go to the Self help section,diagnostics and fuel injections and click on that. Go to the bottom of the list # 138 and it will explain how to retrieve your codes and what they mean.
After you have done that and cleared your codes I don't see any reason to not put your Fi2000 back on if it has been repaired.
tourbox

When the engine light went on it should have stored a code to tell you where the problem is. I have provided a link below that shows how to check for stored codes. Check and get back to us as to what the code is.

Harley Davidson Forums

welcome to the family,you have come to the right place.These guys are very Knowledgeable in whatever problem you may have!!!!

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Welcome to the forum from Suwannee. I have the same exhaust setup on my 05 with a K&N air filter in a SE setup. I had my cams and exhaust and AC on before I joined the forum and went with the Harley SERT. If I were doing it today I would probably use the Dobek unit that is here on the forum.

Back