free website stats program tuners | Harley Davidson Forums

tuners

Midnight Reign

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with or knows anything about the diagnostic and tuning products from TechnoResearch. Looks like good stuff but cant really tell on line, would be great to hear from someone that knows. Thanx

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with or knows anything about the diagnostic and tuning products from TechnoResearch. Looks like good stuff but cant really tell on line, would be great to hear from someone that knows. Thanx

Background info:

Harley Davidson Community

Info (getting a bit dated, but a starting point):

Harley Davidson Community

Bunch more info here:

Diagnostics and Fuel Injection Related - Harley Davidson Community

Dobeck's page:

TFI Questions Answered By Dobeck - Harley Davidson Community

Lots of folks here have experience with the Dobeck (TFI) products. They are a contributor here and offer great support as well as preferred pricing to HDTimeline members. Check them out.

TQ

I,m using a SERT but after looking at the new dynojet powervision I think I might give it a look, ECU flashable with out having to hook up a computer! :s

the thing that has me interested in the TechnoResearch products is it gets me into the Delphi ECM directly, and from the looks of it, does everything the Digital Technician does. I'm thinking that this might be just the thing to get my shop into Digital Tuning and move us from a part time operation to full time endeavor. The license for each bike is a bit expensive, but still less than a PC V. and throw in the diagnostics, ABS Bleed, Key Fob coding etc. less time per bike = more profit for the shop.

"The license for each bike is a bit expensive, but still less than a PC V. and throw in the diagnostics, ABS Bleed, Key Fob coding etc. less time per bike = more profit for the shop. "

So this product is probably geared more towards a dealer aspect rather than an individual tuner then?

The one I am looking at is, but they also have single user units available have a look at the link Tank posted..... Much less expensive than the 1k for the dealer unit base price that is .....

the thing that has me interested in the TechnoResearch products is it gets me into the Delphi ECM directly,

I was reading about the Techno Research unit and it does look incredible. They sure don't leave much out. With the exception of a few features, it almost sounds like a direct copy of the dealerships digital tech. The only thing about products like that is you don't know if they really work like they say they do until you buy it and try it. That is unless you know of someone that already has one.

If you have a shop, sounds like the way to go. Make sure it covers HD Lan and can pick the body control module relays. That's a must.
I am tempted to get it for just my personal use.:)

Back