free website stats program tuner | Harley Davidson Forums

tuner

bear02 said:
looking for tuner for 2016 streetglide

Need more information. Any performance modifications to the motor? Any planned for the future? Are you interested in DIY tuning or plan to dyno tune? There are different options depending on application.;)

Need more information. Any performance modifications to the motor? Any planned for the future? Are you interested in DIY tuning or plan to dyno tune? There are different options depending on application.;)
going to change air cleaner. gut exhust. maybe stage 1.have dobeck on my 09 dyna

With only those changes a Dobeck will work good for you.
If you go with them mention your a member here, they offer a discount for members of HDT.

bear02 said:
going to change air cleaner. gut exhust. maybe stage 1.have dobeck on my 09 dyna

Well, Stage I is hi flow air filter and exhaust, so if you are talking about a Stage I HD download when you say "maybe Stage I, save your money. If you "gut exhaust" means de-catting head pipe just a couple of points to consider. The later cats flow much better than the early ones so you won't see any performance gains. However, the exhaust will sound better and you will get rid of a lot of heat; for those reasons alone, it is worth doing. Depending on how you do it, if not careful, some have had fitment issues when re-installing heat shields. JMHO but replacing the OEM head pipe with an aftermarket head pipe would be a better option and should help with low end TQ just a bit.

WRT tuners, if you like the Dobeck, why not. You should also check out V&H FP3 which is more versatile and is a flash tuner that actually flashes the ECM. I would not recommend the FP3 for a motor that with more than stock compression, ported heads and cams but for a Stage I configuration, it would work well.;)

Back