free website stats program tuner in mesa area | Harley Davidson Forums

tuner in mesa area

Used Chandler HD for installation of the SERT, pipes, A/C, and the dyno tune. I'm pleased with the results, and the numbers are great. Can show you if you wish.

I'm in Tempe and near MCC.

hi im looking for a god tunner that works with s.e race tunner thanks John

I've been told that the guy at Chester's HD is one of the best when it comes to the SE tuners but when I wanted mine done they were almost two weeks out for appointments. I wound up getting mine done @ Trask Performance in Deer Valley.

I've been told that the guy at Chester's HD is one of the best when it comes to the SE tuners but when I wanted mine done they were almost two weeks out for appointments. I wound up getting mine done @ Trask Performance in Deer Valley.

Agree, Chesters' tuner guy is very good and I've heard only positive things about him. But the waiting is one reason I went to Chandler HD.

If you are out and about on a Saturday, you might want to stop in at Chesters HD around lunchtime for a burger / dog, chips, and a soda, and listen to whichever band is playing. Couple bucks for their charity du jour and you're good.

Guess the OP wasn't in any kind of a hurry. Hasn't been back to check for replies and its been over a week since he asked.

thanks for the help iim going with trask but i ended up trading in the bike on 012 in the middle of setup the new bike but thanks again

thanks for the help iim going with trask but i ended up trading in the bike on 012 in the middle of setup the new bike but thanks again

I think you'll be happy with the guys at Trask they did a good job on my bike, 90+ HP 110 Ftlbs of torque and still gets 40mpg, That's with stock heads and intake manifold. :s

Back