free website stats program True Track rear swingarm stablizer? | Harley Davidson Forums

True Track rear swingarm stablizer?

Just curious if any one has tried or has heard and comments/ reviews on this product? Is it worth the $349 price tag or just a phony gimmick?

Certainly not a gimmick in my opinion. Installed the #20-30 kit on my scooter couple weeks back. Very Nice product.
I was not impressed with the imitations & copies..

It does transmit a little bit of engine vibration to the frame (Dyna) but that would be expected. So don't be surprised.

Heavy duty a aus big twin mag rates it very highly apparently the latest models dont benifit as much, but Doc the main man, says that you can certainly expect some much higher corner speeds. I think it has to be set up properly but if you can handle a spanner should be ok.

Just curious if any one has tried or has heard and comments/ reviews on this product? Is it worth the $349 price tag or just a phony gimmick?

Don't see anything that fits that description on the True-Track website? Here are their products:

True-Track Products

I installed the "TRACKULA TOURING" (20-75L) on my '03 Ultra Classic a few years ago. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! The bike is on a rail now. I do not get that squirrelly feeling from the back end when in a high speed turn.

TQ

True Track for my Road King

I just made the purchase of a 20-00LR true track for my RK '04. Based on the good experiences a friend of mine had on an '02 i decided to go for it. Over here in Norway all the roads have lots of curves and therefore I need the best handling I can get. I'll let you know how it works when its mounted and tested.

Don't see anything that fits that description on the True-Track website? Here are their products:

True-Track Products

I installed the "TRACKULA TOURING" (20-75L) on my '03 Ultra Classic a few years ago. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! The bike is on a rail now. I do not get that squirrelly feeling from the back end when in a high speed turn.

TQ

I've felt that squirrely feeling in the back end of my '07 FXDC, feels like the rear is trying to steer itself at times. Especially when a semi is passing. Very uncomfortable feeling. Will this product work on a Dyna?? I'd put off my stage one to get something that adds stability to the ride....

Jimmy

I've felt that squirrely feeling in the back end of my '07 FXDC, feels like the rear is trying to steer itself at times. Especially when a semi is passing. Very uncomfortable feeling. Will this product work on a Dyna?? I'd put off my stage one to get something that adds stability to the ride....

Jimmy

Our Dynas only have ONE link and that is at the top of the engine. My UC also has one at the front, but the Dyna does not. TTI does make stabilizers for the Dynas. See the link I posted above.

TQ

RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY, Put it on my '08 FXDC and noticed the difference right out the garage. You'll be glad you did.

RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY, Put it on my '08 FXDC and noticed the difference right out the garage. You'll be glad you did.

Nels -- Were you getting that 'squirrely' rear end thing at highway speeds?

If you did the install yourself, how difficult was it and about how many $$?

I also need to check out the rear wheel spokes like Hobbit mentioned. I'll have to check out the self-help section to see just how to check thoses.

sounds good on the replys... hobbit i have yet to resolve that problem. the reason being

i am currently working in iraq and have been since about feb> but i had ran across this

product a while back and was just curious.. but thanks again gor the replys.

Back