free website stats program True-Track - Help or no help?? | Harley Davidson Forums

True-Track - Help or no help??

JimmyDee

I installed the 20-00LR True-Track on my '08 Streetglide and it still feels like the rear ends ''wanders'' around, even when on a straight patch of road. Was wondering if anyone else had experenced this after the installation of T-T?

Haven,t got tru trac but my bike used to have a lot of rear end sway, like my last wife. I installed a matching set of Metzlers, no more sway. Hope this helps.

make sure the tie rod for lack of better term is free and not pushing the rear end one way or another .. mine wouldnt adjust short enough and pushed the rear out one mine

I've had a True-Track on my 2004 Ultra since 2004... in fact, since the first time I went through a curve with it and it scared me when the back end started wobbling all over the place. I immediately purchased one and have never had an issue since. Of course, YMMV.

I'd be interested in hearing from those who DO use T-T. Is this for aggressive riding? I'm not so sure I wiggle or wobble or whatever... I tend to take it easy when on two wheels, but a surprise can be just around the corner so to say ?
Curious how much $$$ this "Must Have" is and if it's really needed. SC

You have an 09 new frame any talk about a true track or brace does not apply to your bike

They do make them for your year bike sir and I know 2 riders that swear by them on their '09 SG's. Might just be between their ears as it probably is mine, could be one of those 'Feel Good' things!

Back