free website stats program True duals | Harley Davidson Forums

True duals

dlingle61

Just got my Samsom true duals on my 08 FLHTC. What a turn on, from what I've read on here thought I'd loose some bottom end put it actualy has better thottle response now. Cant wait to get a TFI and put the KN filter back on. :D

You are running it without any type of fuel management system? How is that working? It must be running real lean..

Bassani is the only one that I have seen with that huge "U" shaped heater in the rear pipe under the seat. It may work well for balancing out the pipe length but it also works to increase rider heat under the leg.

I suoppose if you put it on a dino the numbers would show the difference, but I was like you, I went to true duals and right away noticed the heat improvment, and found really no difference as far a power, but I dont hammer on mine, I ride for pleasure. When it reallly seemed to wake up was after the TFI install and a K&N free flowing filter. For me it is the perfect set up. Even after riding this weekend with temps around 90' the engine oil stayed pretty much right at 210'................. Your gonna love the TFI..Ride Safe Tim

Back