free website stats program True Duals 2008 Ultra Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

True Duals 2008 Ultra Classic

I just finished installing a Fullsac duals conversion on my bike and it is awesome, I have Vance & Hines monster ovals and a Vance and Hines fuel pac and used the true dual setup. It really gave the bike some real pep. Big difference and couldn't be more pleased.

I just finished installing a Fullsac duals conversion on my bike and it is awesome, I have Vance & Hines monster ovals and a Vance and Hines fuel pac and used the true dual setup. It really gave the bike some real pep. Big difference and couldn't be more pleased.

Thanks for sharing.

Was the fuel pac on before or was it new along with the true duel set up?

I had it on before I just reprogramed it to true dual set up.
Thanks

Good deal. A good exhaust sys alone will defiantly help performance.
I've been toying with thought of doing something with mine but work has been slow this year and my money is going in the tank :D

I tried some Accel plugs but made my bike run erratic, took them out put stock back in ,everything is good.

There is something about ion sensing, or something like that-so you need the correct plug. There are threads about that. Most just use the HD plug and forget about it.

Good deal. A good exhaust sys alone will defiantly help performance.
I've been toying with thought of doing something with mine but work has been slow this year and my money is going in the tank :D

There is something about ion sensing, or something like that-so you need the correct plug. There are threads about that. Most just use the HD plug and forget about it.

That's what I am doing thank you for the info.

Back