free website stats program TruckLite-7 LED Headlamp Install = EASY PEASY | Harley Davidson Forums

TruckLite-7 LED Headlamp Install = EASY PEASY

Iceman24

Installed my TruckLite LED lamp today & even stretching the install (I'm a perfectionist) took a tad over 10-min.

1-Old light (illuminated)
Old-2.jpg
2-Parts (TruckLite LED & HD Ring (not pictured))
Parts-2.jpg
3-New LED lamp mounted so you can see why trim ring's needed (protrudes)
Install-1.jpg
4-LED on low beam
Install-3.jpg
5-New look w/trim
Install-6.jpg

Enjoy!

Very nice set up, I sure don't want to hear anyone say( I DID NOT SEE) him:s

Yes siree Jack - the pics don't do it justice - much brighter than stock from "head-on."

We can never be to careful any more I really like your new set up, any idea how much draw on the system?

Is the lens on the new lamp plastic or glass? Also, is the lens on the new lamp flat or does it have some curve to it like the original? Is it the same light as the Kuryakyn? Finally, who'd you buy it from?
Looks great!

HMMMM that's a lot of light for pennies on the dollar OR it should be user friendly to your charging system:s

Is the lens on the new lamp plastic or glass? Also, is the lens on the new lamp flat or does it have some curve to it like the original? Is it the same light as the Kuryakyn? Finally, who'd you buy it from?
Looks great!

Bodeen: New lens is glass which is good because the connector was sitting on it during shipping (no scratches = whew) & it's curved just like OEM. Different than the Kurky LED & I got mine from Discount Fleet Supply - Heavy Duty Fleet Products - Buy Online! - www.DiscountFleetSupply.com for $217.31.

Back