free website stats program Tri Glide Ultra classic trike | Harley Davidson Forums

Tri Glide Ultra classic trike

Babanist

Hello everyone...
I am a new user to this forum, never owned or ridden a bike before but i am thinking about buying the new Tri Glide Ultra Classic Trike.
i will appreciate any comments you can share about the trike and personal experkence from those who own one...
Thank you :)

Let me start by saying welcome to the fourm...Id start with a driver safety course...I think you will half to get going on two wheels first....I could be wrong....Smart people will be along to help you soon..:D

Welcome to the forum. Don't know where your located but here in Florida you have to have the motorcycle endorsement on your license to operate a trike. My wife has two trikes and she took the MSF course. Here in Fl. if you take the safety course you don't have to take the state road test. The MSF course is part classroom and the rest is taught in a parking lot, and it is taught as though you have never seen a motorcycle. It will also give you some insight as to how to handle traffic situations and emergency situations. It is money well spent. Have you looked at any of the other trike conversions?

I am in Dubai, over here they make you take a 30 hours driving course before you go to the license test, i am not sure what requirements they have for trikes though. Ill check with the HD dealer.
What trikes does your wife have?

I am in Dubai, over here they make you take a 30 hours driving course before you go to the license test, i am not sure what requirements they have for trikes though. Ill check with the HD dealer.
What trikes does your wife have?

She has two custom trikes from the Trike Shop. Both are VW engine with fiberglass bodies. She has a Road Hawk and a RunAbout. Both have 180HP and handle like a dream. Leaman and MotorTrike make conversion Harley trikes, they have been at it longer than Harley in fact Leaman worked with Harley on the TriGlide. The Trike Shop also does Harley Conversions. You can see their work at The Trike Shop, Trikes and Trike conversion kits. Specializing in Motorcycle Trike conversions and ready-made trikes.

Thx bro, ill have a look at it. Not sure i can get those in Dubai though unless they ship worldwide

Knowing the Trike Shop like I do I'm sure they will work with you if you see something your interested in. They are family owned and have been building trikes for about 40 years. There are a couple of his custom Road Hawks and one RunAbout in the used trike section of their web site.

I guess not many trikers out there...the alternative to a trike for me now is the sportster 48...any comments on that? By the way im 6'1 so what would ideal for my height??

I rode one of the first Sporster 48 down in Crystal River Fl. I'm 5'10" and while it is a great looking bike and handled well I was a little cramped for space.

Back