free website stats program Transporting a Bike | Harley Davidson Forums

Transporting a Bike

joel

I looked for but may have missed any current information on transporting a bike.
We are going to Moab Ut this year and was thinking of shipping the bike down to allow us more time in the area before riding back home. It is a full 2 day ride and if we could ship than that gives us more time there.
We are in Spokane Wa. 99202 .
so if you have a recommendation please post it here, I have been requesting cost information from a couple on line, but have no idea who to use or stay away from.

joel, I posted something a few years back. My brother in law has a freight forwarding business that ships around the world.

Give him a call for pricing, he told me he would give us a good price.
Monte, 303-434-5887 tell him Jeff told you to call.

Local dealer said they have used Haul Bikes. That the factory also has used them.
I will also call Monte as Jeff recommended.
We are going to narrow down the dates and a drop location in the Washington Utah area.
Maybe I can get the local dealer to accept it.
My old map shows it as Zion Harley-Davidson.

I moved from Tampa, Florida to Sedona, Arizona less than 4 years ago and found a person, with insurance, to deliver my bike for $350 on uship.com. Turns out he was coming this way and hauling a band's equipment but had enough room to add my Dyna, After talking with him on the phone and finding that the band had to play in Phoenix that night I was confident that he would be here on time and he was. I could not have been any more satisfied.

20190605_090120.jpg 20190605_090453.jpg 20190605_093102.jpg
This is first leg of our upcoming trip.
Driver was great and very careful with loading the bike.
We leave the 27th
Will have more after we get back home.

Back