free website stats program Transmission oil??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Transmission oil???

Mobile 1 75w-140, just did it this past saturday. i can tell the difference. trany has a smother shift. won't go back to 20w-50

I used the Mobil 75/90 until I went to the spectro and I saw the same difference between these two as I did going to the mobil gear oil.

i use mobil 1 75w 140 because my engine got about 2mpg better with mobil1 in it so i figured hey these guys make good stuff and i put it in the tranny

Thanks. But being in canada spectro is hard to come buy. But royal purple is easer to come buy but its $$$ 25.00 a bottle. And dare i say it amsoil in can get much cheaper.

Thanks. But being in canada spectro is hard to come buy. But royal purple is easer to come buy but its $$$ 25.00 a bottle. And dare i say it amsoil in can get much cheaper.
AMSoil is pretty good stuff
i just don't like the way they market there product

Last edited by a moderator:
I am running Amsoil Severe Gear 75W-110 in my 09 Street Glide and I am very satisfied. I went to there web site and signed up for the prefered customer plan. I save a little money on the oil and it's convenient to be able to order the oil and come home in a couple days with it waiting on my door steps.

Back