free website stats program Traded Up | Harley Davidson Forums

Traded Up

tsp45acp

My 08 1200C will be 2 yrs old 08/30. Took her in for the 15K service last fri. Wife drove me down sat to pick her up. While paying my HD (Hundreds of Dollars) bill, my wife walked around. Came back to me and asked if I had seen the used bikes outside. I told her I never look outside. She said there was something I NEEDED to see.....an 07 Road King Police that had been turned into a civilian bike with LOTS of chrome and other goodies. High miles for an 07 (IMO)34K, Rhinehart True Duels w/power comm, cruise control. Had to take her for a test drive. SOLD! Final $$$ was just over $12K.

Man that 103ci will run.

Can't wait to do some REAL touring now. Tracy

Congrats on the new ride. Those are probably well maintained miles. I believe you are gonna love that touring frame ride.

thats a smart lady, enjoy that and get some pics up if possible. hope they knocked of some $ for the service you just had done.

How cool is that, your gal TELLING YOU to take a look at a bike...YAY...!!!:newsmile092:

thats a smart lady, enjoy that and get some pics up if possible. hope they knocked of some $ for the service you just had done.

After I looked at it the first time, I went home and looked up Kelly Blue Book for retail & wholesale prices. Excellent condition was quoted at $12K.
Original $$$ was 13,999. I told them that 13+ was too much and I would give them $12.5. I owed $4950 for my Sporty---they ended up giving me $6700 and reduced the price. End #'s were $12.2 plus uncle sam's take. I got up and walked out once. They called me the next day to see what I would "accept" and what #'s I was looking for. They called back 2 hrs later and told me I got what I was asking.

KUDO's to Greensboro HD for making this deal happen.

There's a smart lady that knows how to get a more comfy seat and make her man love her the more. Kudo's to you both.

Back