free website stats program Touring Fairing Eagle Decal | Harley Davidson Forums

Touring Fairing Eagle Decal

dakota_dj

I was just looking at the Fairing Eagle Decal #14093-84. Has anyone put one of these on or have seen one on any bikes? I cannot think of any bikes that I have seen with it on the fairing.

Tim :42:

Attachments

• 14093_84 Fairing Eagle decal.jpg
    14093_84 Fairing Eagle decal.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 93
I haven't seen it on a single bike. I don't think I would care for it, but I would have to see it on one to decide.

I think I have seen at least one, it was on an older ultra. The bike looked like someone had tried to empty the accessory department onto it. I don't believe there was anyway anyone could find a place to attach anything else on that bike.

Different strokes I guess.

I put one on my ultra-classic, the fairing was all white and needed something to break it up a little, looks pretty good on the bike, definitely different, not too many people have them.

I put one on my ultra-classic, the fairing was all white and needed something to break it up a little, looks pretty good on the bike, definitely different, not too many people have them.

I was looking at putting one on my 09 UC which is black with silver pin striping. Is the out line of the wings gold or silver? I can not tell which color from the catalog. I don't think if the outline is gold that it would look very good with the silve pin striping.

Tim

Back