free website stats program Tour Pack Help | Harley Davidson Forums

Tour Pack Help

Judge me

Hi Folks,
I am a new member so I'll likely mess this up. I am looking for help regarding mounting an 2013 Ultra Tour Pack to a 2013 Street Glide via one of the quick detach frames. I know that if I try this I'll need some wiring harnesses but my initial question is: Has anyone done this and if you use a quick detach frame will the Tour pack sit at the right height for my passenger. My wife is only 5 foot tall. We rented an Ultra recently and she fit perfectly. I wanted to see if I could mount this Ultra tour pack I found but started to worry that it may sit to high because of the quick detach mount. Has anyone tried this? Does it work?
Judge Me

The Harley Davidson quick detach mounting system is the same height as the fixed mount on Ultra's. A friend mounted the system on his 2007 Streetglide, and only had to purchase the back section of wiring harness. There was a plug to connect under his left side cover. I do not know if the '13 still has that connector.

Welcome from So. Texas. Breeze3at has you covered on it. Wiring is usually just plug & play.All the tour bikes have the same wiring from factory(IIRC) so you can just add stuff as needed.
tourbox

Back