free website stats program Torque Specs | Harley Davidson Forums

Torque Specs

JDDennison

Anyone got Tourqe Specs for a 2001 Dyna Clutch. and does anyone know where i can get the frre PDF manual for my bike?

The diaphragm spring bolts should be 90-110 in/lbs. or 10-12 Nm. Clutch hub nut to 70-80 ft./lbs. or 95-108Nm. These are for 1999-2002FLH/FLT book. They should be the same for 2001 Dyna.
tourbox

Oh forgot about the manual ?. There is a thread going now about manuals. It has several links you could look at.
tourbox

I learned the hard way to not use the upper values for torque as supplied by Harley. I have had best luck splitting the difference between the upper and lower values.

I have had best luck splitting the difference between the upper and lower values.

I'm no mechanic but that's what I've always done, erring to the low side when necessary. Just makes sense to me not to push your luck and always go for the highest number.

Oh forgot about the manual ?. There is a thread going now about manuals. It has several links you could look at.
tourbox

I was looking for free, and nothing with paypal, i dont trust paypal. and thanks for the specs, cant wait to put my kevlar clutch plates and high performance steels from DS in.

Back