free website stats program Tool kit on a 2010 RK? | Harley Davidson Forums

Tool kit on a 2010 RK?

ramadka

I just picked up a brand new 2010 police RK(8miles) and I was wondering if they are supposed to come with a basic tool kit? Ive had four new bikes and one used over the past 5 years and all of them came with at least a basic tool kit, ie screwdriver allen keys etc. thanks.

Guess baggers break down more often...a David and Goliath story in the making no doubt...LOL!

The tool kit in the ultra is there so you can help others that break down, because we all know with all the good info here on this site ours bikes are kept in top condition.

If you were just looking for an answer as to which bikes came with tool kits, your question has been well answered above.

If you are going to start carrying a tool kit, I suggest two options - put together a comprehensive kit from your extra tools (or buy them) or get the HD Snap-on kit, Part # 94684-00A. If you put your own together, don't forget the torx.

Thanks for all the replies, I think I'll just used the tools that I have and make my own kit. Thanks again.

Back