free website stats program Took Delivery of the 2011 EGC | Harley Davidson Forums

Took Delivery of the 2011 EGC

I took delivery of the 2011 EGC. What an incredible ride. Got a good deal, $1700 under MSRP, no charge for dealer setup, gave me top dollar for the Nomad, and good discount on the extended warranty. Received 20% off on all accessories, though they wanted to charge for installation--will do it myself. Did not get a deal on the 1000 mile service, but did receive gift cards, discounts, etc.

Rode the Nomad to the dealer with outside temp of 28 degrees. Rode the EGC home with temp of 30 degrees. Little chilly, but not too bad on either bike. EGC protects the hands a bit better.

Bike feels great, shifts well, decent power, very surprised by how good the suspension is. Also, very light steering...wish I had done this before.

Can't wait to take a trip, but with winter coming.....

Thanks for the advice and recommendations.

JackL

Wow, it sounds like you got a GREAT deal. Much better than I thought you were going to get.

Congratulations on the new Ride.!

Jack will you go with me the next time I buy a bike LOL. Hope you have many great and safe miles.

Your gonna love your EG, I also had owned a nomad and traded it for my EG, there`s no comparison between the bikes.

Enjoy!!!

Tubguy

.....I took delivery of the 2011 EGC. What an incredible ride. Got a good deal, $1700 under MSRP, no charge for dealer setup,.....

Jack, I need ya LOL. The wife and I went to my local HD and look at the 2011 RKC, they look at me like I just grew another head when I ask "Is there anyway that I can ride this bike home without paying sticker price?". Well... they were dancing around how is HD "this" and Dealer "that"...and no there isn't, this's the price for it and there's nothing else.... We walked out, will go and see another HD dealer on next weekend.

Back