free website stats program Too Cold | Harley Davidson Forums

Too Cold

bubbacraft

My 2000 Dyna doesn't like to start in weather below 50. I think my battery is a little weak. I boosted it yesterday with a power pack, what a pain. Any ideas on how to better boost or charge this model?
Or does someone down south want a room mate?

You can get them in a number of places, usually cheaper than the HD dealer that sells the same unit.

Check out the links in that post if you can't get it locally.

Or does someone down south want a room mate?

Sure! I have room for your bike in the garage. But no room in the house.. So, you'll have to sleep in a tent in the yard....

But your ride will be safe and comfortable...

Great how'd be I drive my RV to your house all I need is a powercord and a 26 foot paved laneway and sunshine

That sounds great. I have a 2000 with the original batterie. It still cranks in warm weather. I can't see how I could install a batterie tender? There is no room under the cover.

That sounds great. I have a 2000 with the original batterie. It still cranks in warm weather. I can't see how I could install a batterie tender? There is no room under the cover.

It's only the pigtail (wire) that stays with the bike connected to the battery. The rest of the unit is about the size as a pack of cigarettes that plugs into the wall.

Back