free website stats program Tom Tom GPS Mount | Harley Davidson Forums

Tom Tom GPS Mount

UCWAYNE

Banned
Good Morning Everyone,

I've got a Tom Tom One GPS that I would like to mount on my Heritage. I've looked all over for a motorcycle mount for it. Does anyone know if there is such an amimal, and where I can get one?

:33:
Wayne

Check these out, with these you can mount just about anything on your bike.

Ram Mounts

They are available from many suppliers, this is just the one I use.

Good Morning Everyone,

I've got a Tom Tom One GPS that I would like to mount on my Heritage. I've looked all over for a motorcycle mount for it. Does anyone know if there is such an amimal, and where I can get one?

:33: Wayne

I use a Tom-Tom One, Küryakyn Thumbscrew Mount $39, use a small baggie to waterproof the works, transfers from vehicle to vehicle easily...

DSCN0788-1.jpg

I made harness using accessory socket from HD $18 and fused battery tender harness $9, an English company Ekclips makes it now for $20...for those lucky enough to have their HD dealer stock them.

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone,

:33:
Wayne

Hi Wayne,
I have a TT one as well and I swap between the car and the bike. I bought a Ram mount and a TT one head for the bike (The mount is universal and you just buy the right 'head' for your GPS brand). It is such a good product that you virtually forget it is an add on. It just works so well. You can adjust the angle to see it better and it is a great product. You can quickly unclip your GPS and put it in your pocket when you leave the bike.

I carry a big Zip lock sandwich bag with me and if I get caught in the rain I'll either put the bag over it to keep it dry if I must have it going to get me through a city or I'll just unclip it and put it in my pannier if I can do without it in the rain.

Ram mounts are just brilliant!!!

Cheers

Neil

I have the Ram mount too. What I like so much about it, is you can angle the gps anyway you like, and if you change the gps, just change the head mount and use the bottom part you already have.

Back