free website stats program Toad Suck Harley Davidson | Harley Davidson Forums

Toad Suck Harley Davidson

Colt.45

Hey all
Just wanted to say that over the weekend I stopped in Conway Ar. at Landers "Toad Suck" Harley and what a super nice bunch of folks they are. I wasn't on my scooter [was in a cage]....and just bought a tee shirt and some odds and ends but really enjoyed the stop. So if you are ever in the area............
Colt.45

+1 on that shop. Good folk out there. Been there a few times when doing biz in Conway.

Toad Suck - so the story goes ( but it gets better as one consumes more beverage). The river men would stop by a local tavern while waiting for the water to rise or fall on the Arkansas River. They would suck on the whiskey until they bloated like toads....thus the term Toad Suck.

Don't get them started on Sasquatch:panic

+1 on that shop. Good folk out there. Been there a few times when doing biz in Conway.

Toad Suck - so the story goes ( but it gets better as one consumes more beverage). The river men would stop by a local tavern while waiting for the water to rise or fall on the Arkansas River. They would suck on the whiskey until they bloated like toads....thus the term Toad Suck.

Don't get them started on Sasquatch:panic

Ha-ha-ha, I like the story even if it's not true, but, if it had to do with consuming mass quantities, then it must be!:D

They even have a festival down there once a year for it. Neat little place I saw when I was at a school over in North Little Rock.

Back