free website stats program To my freinds here | Harley Davidson Forums

To my freinds here

mat 60

I would like to keep in touch with you all....My E mail is...,

Please pm Mat anytime

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to keep in touch with you all....My E mail is....

Mat, Do not be surprised if email addressed is removed. It is normal procedure to remove personal information to prevent spamming your account.....

Mat, Do not be surprised if email addressed is removed. It is normal procedure to remove personal information to prevent spamming your account.....

OK If it does. I just wanted to put it out there...I hope I didn't need to..Mat:)

I would like to keep in touch with you all....My E mail is....

Am I safe to assume your going somewhere or leaving the forum? Just wondering, not stirring the pot..........:(

I don't want to see you or anyone else leave this forum Mat. I consider many of you friends and enjoy the banter. I am pulling your email address though. Leaving it up like that will only get you major spam. It can also be the first step in a chain for identity theft.

Steve is right. Asking questions or even disagreeing with someone ain't gonna get your account pulled. You do have to be ultra careful with what info you put out on the web. I guarantee, predators, trolls and criminals prowl this and every site out there. I would love to ride with anyone who BELONGS on this site or even invite them into my home. However, I'm ultra cautious on information I give out and trust is earned from me. Just be careful Bro.

Lecture over. I'll burn my soap box now. :bigsmiley25:

Back