free website stats program Time to Upgrade? | Harley Davidson Forums

Time to Upgrade?

USAPL09

Hi All... I currently drive a 2009 Heritage... that I love... but my wife would like a better passenger ride... This weekend she fell in love with the FLHTK (Limited) Big Blue Pearl and Black... I kind of did as well... this thing is loaded... but i'm sure there are must have add-on's... suggestions? Also, back in 09 when i bought my Heritage the dealers were dealing... any feel for the market on this bike... Finally, I just relocated to Wisconsin... any dealer suggestions?

The only suggestion I have is do it, you will not be disappointed. We upgraded from an 08 Heritage to the new 12 RGU and with just over 6,000 miles on the new scoot I can say we are very happy with the decision.

Sure there will be "must have add-ons" but there will be "must have add- ons" you will want for whatever bike you are riding :)

A bit late to this one, I'm in Wisconsin. I hear many a good thing about "Wisconsin HD" in Oconomowoc. also "Capital HD" in Madison. Dont know where in WI you are, but this may help? good luck. Welcome to WI! Invest in a snow blower ;)

It would help if we knew where in Wisconsin you're located.
There could be dealers, close to you, in other states.

Back