free website stats program Time off | Harley Davidson Forums

Time off

awall

On April 7th, I go into the hospital to get a total knee replacement. I guess I'll just have to park the Heritage out on the driveway so I can just sit and look at it for a couple of months. It sure was a beautifull day today for a ride. 86 degrees when I got home from work today so I took a 100 mile ride

Looks to me that you have two months of riding to do in 6 days, good luck with the knee replacement and here's to a speedy recovery.

Hopefully you will have the weather to get in a couple more rides before the 7th. Just think about how much better you will be able to get around once you're fully recuperated. :s

Be sure to follow the Doctors orders, had a friend that tried too much too early and had a set back. You know some of us just want to make our own rules. :D :D

I hope that all goes well. I know how you feel It is very hard to just be able to look in the garage and see her waiting for you to start her up and ride. I do it every winter.

I know it hurts, but you have to keep telling yourself you have to do it, and remember it will go by fast,
hope you have a speedy recovery

I have an 82 year old neighbor that had his second one done last year. He gets around great. I know a few have said take it easy but when they say to do the therapy do the therapy. It may hurt for a while but it will get you going sooner. Our prayers are with you.

Back