free website stats program Tigers blowin it | Harley Davidson Forums

Tigers blowin it

if i remember right twins end with kc, should be easy but you never know. the tigers control there own destiny. my team is out so i just have to root for whoever plays the cardinals.

if i remember right twins end with kc, should be easy but you never know. the tigers control there own destiny. my team is out so i just have to root for whoever plays the cardinals.

Whoa! Dude the Cardinal rock..btw it don't make no difference that i am from St. Louis....lol Someday the Cubbys will make i think...lol right...Honestly though everyone i talk to here in the St. Louis area honestly if the Cards ain't in it wants the Cubs to win.... Good luck to who ever plays the Cards..they are gonna need it...lol

Looks like we wait til tues. for a 1 game playoff in Minn. should never have gotten this far:small3d031:

Hey, if the Tigers blow it, we still have the Lions to look forward to. LOL.

we have the Card....but trust me as for Football....we got guys that wear a uniform called the Rams....and thats as far as it goes...we fell off the NFL cake when Don Marsh took them ..since then...well since then we like the Chiefs...lol

Whoa! Dude the Cardinal rock..btw it don't make no difference that i am from St. Louis....lol Someday the Cubbys will make i think...lol right...Honestly though everyone i talk to here in the St. Louis area honestly if the Cards ain't in it wants the Cubs to win.... Good luck to who ever plays the Cards..they are gonna need it...lol

ill admit the cards are a good team this year, they should get by LA. I would kinda like to see the cards and phils duke it out for the nl. that will be a good series. i can even root for the cards if they end up in the series against the yanks. but if i held a grudge against every team that beat up my cubbies i would quit watching at the end of sept.

Well, you were right, Tigers blew it. Inge did get hit with the ball and we should have scored but... We were 7 games up in September and let it slip away. Now, they can all go out and drink with Cabrera.

Back