free website stats program ThunderHeaders & Air Filters | Harley Davidson Forums

ThunderHeaders & Air Filters

I want to put thunderheaders 2 into 1 on. The only bike they doesn't seem to fit is my 04 Police Electra. Am I missing something, is there something different on the police version that makes it so different from the standard?
They list 04 Electras and 05 police Electras ???? Also, want to put Arlen Ness "Big Sucker" air filter on, any thoughts.

I want to put thunderheaders 2 into 1 on. The only bike they doesn't seem to fit is my 04 Police Electra. Am I missing something, is there something different on the police version that makes it so different from the standard?
They list 04 Electras and 05 police Electras ???? Also, want to put Arlen Ness "Big Sucker" air filter on, any thoughts.

Thunderheader X-series Exhaust Have you called them? The Arlen Ness Big Sucker has some draw backs The backing plate is weak and has been known to crack, IMO the SE is a better choice, check the self help section for some reads on the Big Sucker and Good Luck:D Search Result - Harley Davidson Community here are some reads on it

Last edited by a moderator:
No I haven't called them yet, I intend to but firgured i would get some hands on experienced answers here first. Thanks for the help

Ok, solved the fitment problem. I think I going to get the AN big sucker. Do I need to reprogram fuel delivery, if so whats my best way to go

I bought my Harley used with Thunderheader 2into1 and noticed a great improvement when I added a Dobeck TFI gen 3.5 It ran cooler, I got better mileage and the sound got a little tame. I also have a SE air filter.

:44:

Sorry for the long time between posts. No fitment differences for police to non police that I have found. Now, I couldn't believe the difference with Arlen Ness Big sucker and Dobecks TFI. But when I bolted on the Thunderheader it felt like I added another cylinder. Throttle response is unbelievable, the sound is awesome and it rips down the road when you want it to. Thanks for all your help, and I recommend HDTimeline to anybody that will listen.

Sorry for the long time between posts. No fitment differences for police to non police that I have found. Now, I couldn't believe the difference with Arlen Ness Big sucker and Dobecks TFI. But when I bolted on the Thunderheader it felt like I added another cylinder. Throttle response is unbelievable, the sound is awesome and it rips down the road when you want it to. Thanks for all your help, and I recommend HDTimeline to anybody that will listen.

:s This is good feed back, glad it worked out for you:s

Back