free website stats program Thunder in the Highlands Bike Rally Sydney, Nova Scotia | Harley Davidson Forums

Thunder in the Highlands Bike Rally Sydney, Nova Scotia

sanec1

I'm heading out to Nova Scotia on my first long tour (22 hrs total just to get there). There is a Bike Rally from the 30 th of July to Mon Aug. 1 st. There will be live music, lobster and crab dinners, organized rides on the Cabot trail etc. Also a OCC chopper to be raffled off for charity.

The following weekend is the Dutch Mason Blues festival, also a Bike Rally with a Ribfest, bike drags, etc.

Anyone else planning on attending? Cape Breton Trail is supposed to be some amazing riding. I have always wanted to do this but didn't want to try it on my 74 Shovelhead :(

I'm heading out to Nova Scotia on my first long tour (22 hrs total just to get there). There is a Bike Rally from the 30 th of July to Mon Aug. 1 st. There will be live music, lobster and crab dinners, organized rides on the Cabot trail etc. Also a OCC chopper to be raffled off for charity.

The following weekend is the Dutch Mason Blues festival, also a Bike Rally with a Ribfest, bike drags, etc.

Anyone else planning on attending? Cape Breton Trail is supposed to be some amazing riding. I have always wanted to do this but didn't want to try it on my 74 Shovelhead :(

We, 3 couples in a Suburban, did the Cape Breton and Cabot trail etc. during the Celtic Colours Festival last year. It was a FANTASTIC experience we will cherish forever.

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

Back