free website stats program Thunder Beach | Harley Davidson Forums

Thunder Beach

I'm really working on coming this year but I might have to choose between this and Leesburg since they're so close together.

Tell us what's good and bad about Thunder Beach!

Doc I really prefer Leesburg, the way it is set up and the riding in and around the area. The locals also turn out and really seem happy that we are there. Thunder Beach is a nice event and the couple of times I have been I have had a good time, but the way it is set up you don't get to ride as much. Leesburg and Gator HD do a great job of putting on a great event. Probably can't go wrong with either event but for me it's Leesburg.

ill be at thunder beach have never been to leesburg so i cant compare. was at thunderbeach in 2010 had a great time just seemed more spread out than myrtle beach and the wife also loves destin so we ride up there for a day also.
we be staying at the hampton inn on thomas dr just a short hope to front beach rd.

I'll be there, My third Thunder Beach rally. Rented a house down in Laguna beach.

Its a very nice ~530mi ride down :)

just a bump to see if any more interest or if anybody else is going so we might plan a meet and greet

I'm not going, and I'm really bummed. On a good note, business is going through a period of solid growth, and it's not the time for me to pack up and take a few days off. The wife even gave me permission (she even said she'd follow me down in our SUV and spend the weekend with me), but I made the call that we really don't need to go. I was hoping a buddy of mine was gonna go, but he can't get his bike tagged, and my pop can't get his bike down here, so I think it's a sign that I'm not meant to go this year. Maybe next year.

I'm not going, and I'm really bummed. On a good note, business is going through a period of solid growth, and it's not the time for me to pack up and take a few days off. The wife even gave me permission (she even said she'd follow me down in our SUV and spend the weekend with me), but I made the call that we really don't need to go. I was hoping a buddy of mine was gonna go, but he can't get his bike tagged, and my pop can't get his bike down here, so I think it's a sign that I'm not meant to go this year. Maybe next year.

Sorry to hear that you won't make it down, but really glad to hear that business is picking up for you. Maybe next year we can all get together for a meet and greet. If I can talk a couple of my riding buddies into it I'll make Leesburg and Thunder Beach.

Back