free website stats program Thunder Beach | Harley Davidson Forums

Thunder Beach

leaving tues. evening as soon as the wife gets off from work. first time there figured i would leave a day early to get familiar with the places.have always done MURDER BEACH but time to change venues and move on. staying at the hampton inn on thomas dr.

I am lucky enough to live about an hour away. I love going to this event and have been since they stopped charging for it. Great vendors and the parties at night are unbelieveable.

fossill just wondering what its like compared to murder beach i know it shorter in days but how is it to get around. is traffic bad enough you haveto worry about bike getting to hot. looking forward to scoping out the places the good bands will be thats the reason were leaving a day early to try to get familiar with places and break up that 12hr drive any suggestions appreciated

thanks kyhdman

I have never been to Thunder Beach, but leaving Thursday after work to head down. Probably stop half way or so for the night then arive friday morning. I'm staying in a condo at 12011 Front Beach rd. I aint sure of the name. I hear it's supposed to be lots of fun and pretty wild! I can't wait.

Leaving Monday Morning will be staying in Destin. We are going to do some GREAT riding during the week and ride over Thursday and Friday.:newsmile100:

Back