free website stats program This Says It All! | Harley Davidson Forums

This Says It All!

Sharky1948

This weekend my wife and I were poking around Cold Spring, NY...a quaint little town along the Hudson River. In one of the shop windows, there was a pillow with embroidery that read, "You never see a motorcycle parked outside a pyschiatrist's office." She and I both commented on how true that was.

A couple of minutes later, a very converavtively dressed (read that boring looking)couple walked up and was looking in the window. The woman looked at the pillow and said, "I don't get it." Her husband was clueless too.

Doesn't that about sum it up????

Can't remember whose but that's the signature line (or whatever you call the text that appears at the bottom of all your posts) of one of our members. I've always loved that line and the one about "only a motorcyclist understands why a dog sticks his head out of the car window."

Can't remember whose but that's the signature line (or whatever you call the text that appears at the bottom of all your posts) of one of our members. I've always loved that line and the one about "only a motorcyclist understands why a dog sticks his head out of the car window."

Sadly, I had to explain that one to my wife ... the same one who got the psychiatrist one. That was before she got her scooter (yes, 49cc) though. :no

and if a shrink rides Harley (possible?), how good can he be? i'd say non-bikers should stay away. He will probably prescribe most of time, go ride harley and call me next day.

Back