free website stats program Thinking about adding 2 halogen lights | Harley Davidson Forums

Thinking about adding 2 halogen lights

Thinking about adding two more small halogen lights to my sportster. I want those cars to see me comming , so they don't pull out in front of me... Any ideals?

Well I am one for looking at alternatives and styles....price is no object (yeah right) :lolrolling

But ended up using single ones similar to these because they are small yet projector lamp BRIGHT!

tn388s3.jpg

http://www.customdynamics.com/harley_driving_lights.htm

Last edited:
I had a bright pink helmet. I nearly got hit from behind I can't remember how many times. People pulled out in front of me more times than I can count also.

This spring, I got a new helmet: a Scorpion EXO900, HI VIZ YELLOW. I wear a hi viz yellow long sleeve shirt with reflective material all over it.

On my way to work the other day (a whole 6 miles), 2 people pulled out in front of me and one turned the corner and almost hit me from the side.

I'm not sure that adding more lights will help but it's worth a try. I'm seriously considering it myself. Plus adding flashing brake lights.

How about this "light"?

Just kidding. But sometimes ...

TQ

Attachments

• Wait for the flash.jpg
    Wait for the flash.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 14
Back