free website stats program Things we get in the mail | Harley Davidson Forums

Things we get in the mail

joel

I got applications for 3 credit cards, a birthday card from my mother in law and information on The Neptune Society today.
I think I will keep the birthday card.

When I receive junk mail, if it has a postage paid return envelope inside, I stuff everything they sent me back in that envelope with a post-it note that reads: "Quit sending me this crap". If enough people do this, it will cost them plenty in money for the return postage costs. Just think what it might cost them, multiplied by millions of returned postage costs, lol.

When I receive junk mail, if it has a postage paid return envelope inside, I stuff everything they sent me back in that envelope with a post-it note that reads: "Quit sending me this crap". If enough people do this, it will cost them plenty in money for the return postage costs. Just think what it might cost them, multiplied by millions of returned postage costs, lol.
Unfortunately all that mailing is figured into their operating costs so its just passed to customers or tax write offs.

My pops passed away in 2000 and I still get pre-approved credit cards offers for him. The other day, I received a pre-approved $35,000 credit line in the mail. Not bad for a guy that's been in the ground for 18 years.

Back