They are Coming to Get Me

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by joel, Aug 12, 2020.

1. joel

joel Senior Member

Got a call today but had to let it go to voice mail.
    Message said it was the legal department of the Social security department, they suspended my ss# and if I didn't select #1 I would be turned over to the court's that the FBI is going to arrest me.
    Well I was scared, went into the bathroom, selected #1 and then waited by the front door and nobody came.

2. gator508

gator508 Well-Known Member

O Lordy another phising call, it's so silly to hear what kind of trouble one gets into and they change the stories all the time, I had one that said my SS would be cut off if I didn't return the call, geeze it been over a year now.

3. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Experienced Member Contributor

With all the calls I've received over the years i'd be doing life without parole.

gator508 likes this.
  4. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

My internet connection is getting cut off daily and my amazon prime is being renewed 3 times home phone work phone and mobile
    and i have had 3 new iphones sent to liverpool addresses this week
    Will take me years to pay it all off
    i am sure there are a lot more scams going on and i am waiting for the next to come in the next few days

Brian

5. Roadking-1960

Roadking-1960 Active Member

I , am getting phonecalls from numbers abroad, that someone is trying to hack my bankaccount !. They say it's wise to transfer my money to an account ,they are providing , until this hacker is caught !.
    Might as well do this , need my money to bad !! ;):(

6. Blue Wide Glide

Blue Wide Glide Junior Member

It's called "social engineering". Unfortunately, some people fall for it every day. No one has ever chased me down to give me something that was worth having!!:D