free website stats program They are Coming to Get Me | Harley Davidson Forums

They are Coming to Get Me

joel

Got a call today but had to let it go to voice mail.
Message said it was the legal department of the Social security department, they suspended my ss# and if I didn't select #1 I would be turned over to the court's that the FBI is going to arrest me.
Well I was scared, went into the bathroom, selected #1 and then waited by the front door and nobody came.

O Lordy another phising call, it's so silly to hear what kind of trouble one gets into and they change the stories all the time, I had one that said my SS would be cut off if I didn't return the call, geeze it been over a year now.

My internet connection is getting cut off daily and my amazon prime is being renewed 3 times home phone work phone and mobile
and i have had 3 new iphones sent to liverpool addresses this week
Will take me years to pay it all off
i am sure there are a lot more scams going on and i am waiting for the next to come in the next few days

Brian

I , am getting phonecalls from numbers abroad, that someone is trying to hack my bankaccount !. They say it's wise to transfer my money to an account ,they are providing , until this hacker is caught !.
Might as well do this , need my money to bad !! ;):(

It's called "social engineering". Unfortunately, some people fall for it every day. No one has ever chased me down to give me something that was worth having!!:D

Back