free website stats program Therapy (Ha-Ha) | Harley Davidson Forums

Therapy (Ha-Ha)

gator508

Experienced Member
Missus gator says I'm sick and need therapy, so, called my riding bud and down to the island we went for some therapy. What a wonderful day for a ride. The island is ~ 30 miles from my place so we got there pretty early 11am ish. We went to a place called Pirates for lunch and a couple of brewskies. We left and headed back to the mainland via Bayou Le Batre' a scenic little town that's known for it's seafood and shrimping industry. It was featured in Forrest Gump. That added about another 1 1/2 hrs to the ride so all in all a good amount of therapy. Some pics of the island, pirates and our server Tanya.

Attachments

• DI9.jpg
    DI9.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 38
  • DI8.jpg
    DI8.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 38
  • DI7.jpg
    DI7.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 37
  • DI6.jpg
    DI6.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DI5.jpg
    DI5.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DI4.jpg
    DI4.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 36
  • DI3.jpg
    DI3.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DI2.jpg
    DI2.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 36
  • DI1.jpg
    DI1.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 36
Looks contagious.
I am coming down with something.
I'm needing therapy too.

Thanks, I'm jealous. Haven't been able to ride for four or five days, this makes me itch to hop on. It's about an hour for me to get to the Gulf from here, out in the Florida Panhandle area, out US 98. Dude, those pics are beautiful.

Thanks, I'm jealous. Haven't been able to ride for four or five days, this makes me itch to hop on. It's about an hour for me to get to the Gulf from here, out in the Florida Panhandle area, out US 98. Dude, those pics are beautiful.

Thanks!
That's the reason I call it my therapy, it's our playground.

Back