free website stats program The weather | Harley Davidson Forums

The weather

Me and my family with three other couples are staying in the mountains in a beautiful house on the side of the mountains in Boone North Carolina. The bikes or in the garage and we are watching it rain and the forecast doesn't seem like it will be much better the entire week we are here. I can only hop the Harley God gets us some sunny weather so we can enjoy the ride we are so excited to do. Wish us luck!!!!!

That is a bummer.I know how you feel.I will pray that the weather clears and you will enjoy the peace and tranquility of all that you seek.

I feel for ya! Same problems here, we had a few nice days(60's & 70's) in March, but now rain and snow. Good luck!

Hmm. Beautiful sunny day here. Not a cloud in the sky. Of course this is Fairbanks and it is -10 F.:newsmile033:

Hey...where's Al Gore?? I want to talk to that guy! According to him, we're supposed to be in the middle of global warming? The operative word here is "warming." All I know is it's been a lot wetter and colder than normal in this neck of the woods and we could really use some dry, warm weather.

I'm with you. How is it that when it's hot and dry they blame global warming and then it get's cold and starts snowing and it's also because of global warming?

Back