free website stats program The Redhead goes for a ride | Harley Davidson Forums

The Redhead goes for a ride

J

Jack Klarich

We were lucky enough to get away for the week end to Port Orange. Her dad has a time share on the ocean. I was surprised she did not snivel even in the rain. We had a great relaxing time and a sunny ride home on Monday. She likes the trike cept for the narrow rear seat:p

We were lucky enough to get away for the week end to Port Orange. Her dad has a time share on the ocean. I was surprised she did not snivel even in the rain. We had a great relaxing time and a sunny ride home on Monday. She likes the trike cept for the narrow rear seat:p

Ya always have the trunk.:bigsmiley10:

so buy her a nicer seat....:p

You have to get a better seat for the lady in your life
And it has to be a good one mustang is a name that springs to mind for a comfy seat

Brian

You have to get a better seat for the lady in your life
And it has to be a good one mustang is a name that springs to mind for a comfy seat

Brian

and really expensive....we are expecting a photos so we know you are looking after her !!!! :p:p:p

My understanding is most touring seats will fit, I will be looking into that and will be using Kutter HD for best pricing:s

Mustang seat was not expensive and made my riding pleasure longer so was worth every penny
And for the lady in Jacks life only the best is good enough

Brian

They have a try a seat program here. I thought they did there too. I tried a few of HD's seats including the Sundowner. I liked the Sundowner Barb hated it. We ended up with the pillowtop seat. It has been comfortable for both of us on long rides.

we might need to start a new thread to see how many members think Jack should buy a new seat :p

Back