free website stats program The Price of Alcohol | Harley Davidson Forums

The Price of Alcohol

90FXRS

Contributor
I put this here because I find it entertaining. A friend has a 2003 Anniversary FLSTFI. Went to church Sunday morning with his family. They went out to eat afterwards and had a few cocktails. They went home and he and she continued to have a few more cocktails. When it was over, he went to pull the golf cart inside. Backed into the rear fender and knocked the scooter over.

I have yet to see the bike but I will soon, I have ordered the fender and will be changing it. Price of booze for the day......unknown. Price for a new silver/black fender from a certain dealer is $1048.50................................Oh The Price of Alcohol!!!!!!!

Pictures when I get there.......

I put this here because I find it entertaining. A friend has a 2003 Anniversary FLSTFI. Went to church Sunday morning with his family. They went out to eat afterwards and had a few cocktails. They went home and he and she continued to have a few more cocktails. When it was over, he went to pull the golf cart inside. Backed into the rear fender and knocked the scooter over.

I have yet to see the bike but I will soon, I have ordered the fender and will be changing it. Price of booze for the day......unknown. Price for a new silver/black fender from a certain dealer is $1048.50................................Oh The Price of Alcohol!!!!!!!

Pictures when I get there.......

Boy!!!!!!! I hate whan that happens...........

he went to pull the golf cart inside. Backed into the rear fender and knocked the scooter over.

His wife didn't nag him enough to put the golf cart away earlier in the day.:D

The real price of alcohol usually happens well after the initial purchase.:p

Back