free website stats program The Pledge Question | Harley Davidson Forums

The Pledge Question

Fuzzman

Account Removed
So, I was wondering about Pledge. I hear it all the time that people use it on their bikes. Do you use it on the entire bike, or avoid certain parts? What are the do's and dont's? Thanks in advance, Fuzz

Do a search in the GD for Pledge and you will find lots of threads on the subject. I use Pledge on the Chrome and the frame. I use Crystal Glo products on all my paint.

Glider,

You are assuming that people actually READ the rules here. :p I would bet a dollar to a donut that the only rules people (especially newbies) ever read is when they post a word that you end up editing and reminding them to read your reminder!!!! :bigsmiley22:

"RULES? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING RULES!!!!" :newsmile100:

(eta: yeah, I know you're talking self-help - but its reading all the same...right?)

So, I was wondering about Pledge. I hear it all the time that people use it on their bikes. Do you use it on the entire bike, or avoid certain parts? What are the do's and dont's? Thanks in advance, Fuzz

Everything but rubber and leather

My wife bought me a can of Pledge multi surface cleaner. It polishes as well as regular Pledge and seems to have a bit more cleaning power.

I took the cover off of the Pledge can and then I put my own on it that just says "Bike Stuff XXX" I don't tell anyone what it is and so far driving my friends crazy! Now for the right kind of monies, I just might tell 'em. :D
UlgyJohn

Back