free website stats program The pic is my new/used harly I just bought for 2500 | Harley Davidson Forums

The pic is my new/used harly I just bought for 2500

fatfreddy

I just bought it for 2500...Itsd not running......um I ,,it was sitting for about five years....i just put mystery oil in the plug holes..its got a santee frame and .. a morris magneto....I'll have a 1000 questions .maybe someone will know ...maybe someone will know stuff just by looking at the picture..its got a s&s 380 carb ....I dont even know what size engine it is..i think its a big one though.. it may have been bored out .no clue.......well happy to have my membership here now.thanks!

also it has a chain instead of a belt

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to The Forum, Without knowing the bore and stroke it will be hard to tell what size your motor is. It appears to be an Evo platform, are there any numbers stamped in the left side lower crank case?:s

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

This section is for saying hello and introducing yourself. Post your specific questions in the appropriate sections and you'll get tons of helpful responses!

Also, be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

............................................................................................................

Back