free website stats program The NFL Playoffs..... | Harley Davidson Forums

The NFL Playoffs.....

2002SilverSurfer

So I was in another thread about desktops and because my desktop is PIttsburgh Steelers related, me and a few other jacked the thread and started trash talking about our teams. Figured since the Steelers are going to beat the Ravens this weekend and go to the Super Bowl, I would open the floor for some friendly NFL conversation and of course take the good natured bashing that will go along with it....like Gary being from Cleveland....

The third time's a charm!!

Two first games were very close. It is at least going to be a great game. Too bad San Diego couldn't wear down the Steeler's defense a little more.

Go Ravens!

Since the Panthers folded to Arizona.. I did not notice there was still playoffs. You mean there is going to be a Super Bowl?

The third time's a charm!!

Two first games were very close. It is at least going to be a great game. Too bad San Diego couldn't wear down the Steeler's defense a little more.

Go Ravens!

It is going to be close the whole way and real nail biter....the one advantage that we may have is that you guys are a little banged up too.....we have no one on the injured list so that will be in our favor.....plus we are home...the 12th man always helps but it really is #1 vs. #2....Whichever team makes it to the dance (Steelers) there wont be much of an issue with either Philly or Arizona....

SheepDog...you in the area??

Since the Panthers folded to Arizona.. I did not notice there was still playoffs. You mean there is going to be a Super Bowl?

HAHAHAHAHA....yeah the Super Bowl will still be played but thats where the teams that don't choke get to go....I was sure the Panthers were going to wipe the field with Arizona.....they just had a really bad, mistake filled game....

Being in St, Louis I hate to see any good come to Bill Bidwell, but I hope Curt Warner gets another ring. He's a really good guy. He does alot for our cammunity.

Go ARIZONA!!! And Ravens! Sorry, too tired of all the Steeler fans. Have to root for the underdog, especially being a fan of a team that tends to mess it up every year...It stinks being a Jet Fan, Go underdogs.

Go Eagles..Electricity is in the air here. We are having a little party today, 2hrs and counting till the game..

Go Eagles..Electricity is in the air here. We are having a little party today, 2hrs and counting till the game..

I've never been an Eagles fan...well the owner of the local pub I go to is from Phili, loves the Eagles, play's their fight song on every touchdown. He says drinks will be half off if the Eagles go the distance. The Irish in me always goes for cheap booze. GO EAGLES...:cheers :D

Back