free website stats program The New sportster Sport Glide XL1200SG | Harley Davidson Forums

The New sportster Sport Glide XL1200SG

balduc-2

I am looking to see what you all think of what I call the Harley Sport Glide
XL1200SG coming out for 2011 - well just kidding.

A radio maybe added in the near future, as well as hard bags.

keep the rubber side down

Attachments

• 100_1701.jpg
    100_1701.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 100_1697.jpg
    100_1697.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 100_1698.jpg
    100_1698.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 232
Did you buy your GOOD LOOKS for your 1200 from a book or is it home schooled

quite different from what I've seen.. I LIKE it.....

Maybe HD WILL come out with it just the way you have it for a SPORTY-GLIDE line-up model in 2011...

signed....BUBBIE

The looks are all home schooled.

Purchasing a bagger at this time is out of the question... so I figured I would make my own. I purchased the outer fairing from a swap-meet, and finally finished up the installation on Sunday. I know Hoppe and Corbin both make fairings for the sportster, but they are triple the cost of what I have in this piece.

Glad you enjoy. I still need to color match it, but that does not affect form and function.

I was thinking of installing full dresser hard bags. Any comments or concerns I should be worried about?

Take a look in the Sportster section on the main page...then check out the "Post a Pix of Your Sporty" thread, in particular look a MZBlings' Sportster/Bagger...hard bag setup with a bit of *Bling* as well.

Last edited:
Wow - good job on the fairing. If I would've know this I might've kept/converted my 05 XL1200C.

NICE look! Hard bags will really look good. I think Newhd74 is right on with the hard sportster bags. The FLH bags might look a bit bulky on it. Whatever you choose, post pics.

I just got sportster hard bags for 50.00, all they needed was a good sanding and new paint which I have done. All I need is the fairing to complete the look

Back