free website stats program The King has left the Bldg | Harley Davidson Forums

The King has left the Bldg

xlcruser

Well, after much convincing on my wife's part and a lot of deep meditation on mine, I sold the RK and bought her the 2010XL1200N. She fell in love with the Black Ice Denim at the Local HD Dealership and hasn't let up sense seeing it. I thought of just selling my 09XL1200C, but the King wasn't paid for and her bike will be. So, fair well old friend...:newsmile08:

No worries XLC...having zero debt or recurring charges in this economy is a very good thing. When the economy comes back those tears will dry up pretty quick! :small3d029:

No worries XLC...having zero debt or recurring charges in this economy is a very good thing. When the economy comes back those tears will dry up pretty quick! :small3d029:

How true, in today's economy some people are lucky to hold on to their bike's at all. H8 seeing someone let one go, but in your case it's nice having a riding partner & gotta keep her happy too. I'm sure some day you'll convince her thet you need a bike UG.:s

Happy riding!

The King had it's place in the stable no doubt. We would double up and and have had some pretty nice rides together, but as you know they can be kind of cumbersome on the twisties and we got a lot of them around here. It's been a lot of fun sporting around with her. Were going to pick up a newer Glide in a year or so for the really long trips.

I guy i work with just sold his 2003 RK and bought a 883 Hugger. It took him some time to get use to it but he loves that thing now.

From my dead cold hands.....you will take my RK. :D

Thorns

I said the same thing not long ago, now I'm in mommas soft warm hands. She's having so much fun on her very own, brand new, picked out and bought just for her scoot. The old King gave me a lot of joy, but not like watching her on that new bike. Now if I could only get her to keep her car that clean.

I said the same thing not long ago, now I'm in mommas soft warm hands. She's having so much fun on her very own, brand new, picked out and bought just for her scoot. The old King gave me a lot of joy, but not like watching her on that new bike. Now if I could only get her to keep her car that clean.
True Love --- indeed! Don't regret your decision. I think you made a good one. And if you like riding a MC, then it really doesnt matter what bike your on - does it.

Bill

Back