free website stats program The innotive LM2 air fuel ratio metre | Harley Davidson Forums

The innotive LM2 air fuel ratio metre

Hi all. Has anyone on here used the innotive LM2 A.F.R. metre. Does it work good. is it simple to use. any information is well appreciated.

Don't you mean the Innovate LM2. Yes I have. The Exhaust Clamp - P/N: 3728 did not work well at all. You really have to get the wide band sensor close to the cylinder head. But once you get a non-diluted sample, it works very well.

You also need to do each cylinder, 1 at a time. Don't even think about blending 2 into 1 and taking an average.

Don't you mean the Innovate LM2. Yes I have. The Exhaust Clamp - P/N: 3728 did not work well at all. You really have to get the wide band sensor close to the cylinder head. But once you get a non-diluted sample, it works very well.

You also need to do each cylinder, 1 at a time. Don't even think about blending 2 into 1 and taking an average.
Thats the one. sorry about that. Is there any out there that are easy to use, and worth buying, or is it the dyno.

The LM2 is way overkill for our application. A simple direct reading G2 gauge kit is all you need. The only hook is getting a non-diluted sample. If you already have a bung port installed, program the Delphi to run open loop and use the existing bung port for the wide band.. Or just install another bung port Slightly down stream of the factory port. When finished tuning, just install a SS plug in the new port. There is No better dyno than public roads because they give you true wind & ground speed resistance.

You gave no detail at all on what your trying to do or accomplish. Of course you need to use a G2 in conjunction with a SEST or some kind map access software. Using a G2 to tune a piggy back controller will be a wasted effort.

The LM2 is way overkill for our application. A simple direct reading G2 gauge kit is all you need. The only hook is getting a non-diluted sample. If you already have a bung port installed, program the Delphi to run open loop and use the existing bung port for the wide band.. Or just install another bung port Slightly down stream of the factory port. When finished tuning, just install a SS plug in the new port. There is No better dyno than public roads because they give you true wind & ground speed resistance.

You gave no detail at all on what your trying to do or accomplish. Of course you need to use a G2 in conjunction with a SEST or some kind map access software. Using a G2 to tune a piggy back controller will be a wasted effort.
I saw it on the net, and it looked like a good bit of kit. I would be using it to check one of my carburrated sportys, after a rejet I know that you can do the sporty pretty good by feel and ear, but it would be nice to know what the AFR was after. I have alot to learn about EFI and mapping so for now I will be leaving well alone.

Back