free website stats program Thanks | Harley Davidson Forums

Thanks

173ABN

Thanks to all the Mods this is the best Harley site around . Just used the self help section, found the problem and was able to fix myself saving some cash. I am donating to the site and would ask all to do the same. I know everyone that has used the site to find and solve a problem on their bike has saved a heap of money. Thanks again to Glider and all the Mods

Glad you were able to find some info to help you out and thanks for your donation too, It's very much appreciated. :D

The more I read here, the more I think every Harley should come with this web site in the owners manual.

The more I read here, the more I think every Harley should come with this web site in the owners manual.

Lets see, you want Harley to tell new owners how to get to a site so they won't have to use the Harley dealer for repairs and information so the dealer can't blow smoke???:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

Thanks for the opportunity to help. Have to say when I was introduced to HDT not so long ago I was surprised how responsive and helpful people on this site were. Being new to HD ownership I had been on their site for a couple hours and noticed how nice it was but lacked ANY technical help regarding ownership, customer service, warranty information and no downloads whatsoever of a technical nature. :newsmile040:

I searched and found HDTimeline for just a simple answer to a silly question regarding of all things: oil change and maintenance...and the visits and flow of information was gratifying and fun ever since. Yea, I did get some oil mess and some scraped knuckles...but the aluminum foil drain tray worked okay, and Joys' oil change tip helped. I was introduced to full synthetic oils for a motorcycle by Glider (used it in my cars and trucks, but owning a Katana (where all lube goes in one hole) never considered anything but Dino motorcycle oil. :small3d036:

Thank you Speed and Glider for crafting a well designed website that is so easy to use. At my "day job" I was really proud of the way I had helped with my company' web site, but it was nothing compared to this one. I am still amazed how well this site works, the graphics and tab links that are so usable and the diversity of views and ideas the riders and visitors within have.:D

I found this site by accident looking for info on something had previously been a member of sportster.org and the xl forum probably still am but haven't had the need or the time to visit either site for a long time
i found this site friendly easy to use and understand with a lot of good technical knowledge and i feel comfortable here
so for now im in a happy friendly place that i enjoy being part of

Brian

Lets see, you want Harley to tell new owners how to get to a site so they won't have to use the Harley dealer for repairs and information so the dealer can't blow smoke???:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:
======================================================
If all owners knew about this site, think of all the times the dealer people won't have to say
"They All Do That" :tounge

Glad we could help here.
Thank you for your kind words guys and thank you for your donation.

Back