free website stats program THanks God For The Security System | Harley Davidson Forums

THanks God For The Security System

pdh62

on my Heritage. 6 of us riders made a last rest stop at a Go Mart Service Station on a ride we had yesterday. We went in for refreshments and just jabber as we usually do.
When we go out to our bikes I noticed the flashers were on mine. Then noticed ignition switch on and stop- run button in the on position and low down grimy dirty scum bag fingers print on my mirror. My bike will not start out of range of the fob which is in my pocket. Just missed the (EDIT) cause the flashers were on.....he's a very lucky thieving criminal.
Still wondering what a brazzen act....broad daylight with people all over the place....amazing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you walk up to anything like it is yours a take it, most people won't want to get involved.
Thats why the camera is on us.
Maybe the store has one pointed in the area where your bike was.
You might let them know about it. The scume bag may be working the area.

Back in '94 when I got my Heritage a company called Scorpio sold a security system with a pager. A friend got a franchise to sell and install them so I had one on the bike. I use to go with him to events and helped install them. One customer remarked that the pager was good and it would tell you if someone was just to close or had sat on the bike and tried to start it but it lacked one feature. My friend ask what it needed and he said it needed to tell you how many rounds you needed to load. Glad the scumbag didn't get your bike.

I have a Scorpio, with 3-stage proximity sensor. The fob is informative. I still never get off the RoadKing without a full-up lock-down. It is a carefully cultivated habit. Even if I get jacked, I can kill the engine from as far away as 1/4 mile.

I got a fob alert once, while in a restaurant. I busted a Japanese tourist, who thought it would be cool to sit on another man's motorcycle for a picture. My appearance was a big surprise.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back in '94 when I got my Heritage a company called Scorpio sold a security system with a pager. A friend got a franchise to sell and install them so I had one on the bike. I use to go with him to events and helped install them. One customer remarked that the pager was good and it would tell you if someone was just to close or had sat on the bike and tried to start it but it lacked one feature. My friend ask what it needed and he said it needed to tell you how many rounds you needed to load. Glad the scumbag didn't get your bike.

I have my CCW, my pistol is with me especially when riding

I carry mostly my 9mm M&P Shield in a inside the waistband Remora holster....

We were out on a ride today.....using my forks lock now........

Glad your scoot is still yours. I never lock my bike while I'm out... I have had to make quick exits and run for the hills more than once and have lost fights where friends had to take the bike somewhere because I was shot (from behind, the pansy) and my bros didn't want to leave my bike at the bar. Man, I came out of a stripper bar in Orlando one night to find a shop rag stuffed into my tank and lit on fire but the new bike is the only one I've ever had with any security at all and if I knew how to get rid of these fob or code dealios I would.

Back