free website stats program Thanks for adding me .. 883R 2006 black | Harley Davidson Forums

Thanks for adding me .. 883R 2006 black

charter

Hi,
My name is Art from the Netherlands (holland) and recently bought a black sportster 883R build 2006.
December 2006 so it is one of the last carb versions HD made.
In the netherlands they are hard to find in a good condition and stock condition. After searching for at least 9 months i found one with 24.200km (15.125 miles) on it.
Changed the original black double seat for a brown mustang solo wide tripper with “almost” matching handmade tuscany ends cuoiu side bags and tool roll, also put the mirrors down and changed the signal caps and also removed all the ugly orange reflections.
Just fixed the kickstand with new bushings, pretzel and new spring (for the first time after 15 years i guess, bushings where totally gone)
Got myself a optimate 4 dual charger and installed the sae connector to the battery because of the most shitty and rainy summer ever in the netherlands :(

Thanks from Rotterdam

note: before i bought the sportster i drove a white 2016 103 breakout, it killed my 51yo back and left behind a hernia, maybe thats why they called it a “break”out

Back